Vernian holiday

Christian Sánchez chvsanchez at arnet.com.ar
Fri Aug 31 09:14:06 IDT 2012

Dear Bernhard,

Unfortunately the "real" Lighthouse at the End of the World is too many kilometers (300) to the east of Ushuaia, so I had to be satisfied with the Les Éclaireurs Lighthouse, which is indeed a tourist atraction near Ushuaia. That's why the latter is also known as the Lighthouse at the End of the World (it's even a bit further into the South than the former).

But most importantly, the "real" lighthouse doesn't look like Verne lighthouse, and the Les Éclaireurs lighthouse does.

All in all, I'm very proud of the photograph.

Best regards,

Christian