20k movie proposal (from 2015)

harryhayfield at gmail.com harryhayfield at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 10:14:57 UTC 2018

My feelings are, especially in this area of #MeToo and #TimesUp, that a new
movie version of 20K should start off with the big reason about why Nemo
became Nemo, namely the Sepoy Revolt. If he had not got involved in that
then he would not have seen his palace ransacked, if his palace hadn't been
ransacked he would still have a wife and children, and if he still had a
wife a children I think it's clear he would have tried for a diplomatic
solution to the world's problems.