20k movie proposal (from 2015)

harryhayfield at gmail.com harryhayfield at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 22:27:48 UTC 2018

Plus, and I am very grateful to Craig for allowing me to do so, when she
comes into Plymouth, Devonport a few days after the calling of the 2015
general election, I am there to greet her (in my retelling of "Twenty
Thousand Leagues Under the Sea") where I board her again and am left with a
present from the Captain that cements my feelings for the Captain.
Misunderstood, maybe, but a powerful advocate for the protection of the
oceans.